GENERAL RENTAL CONDITIONS
1. The boat can only be leased by the person designated in the contract, who in any case must have the corresponding valid title.
2. It is forbidden to exceed the maximum number of seats allowed according to the model of the rented boat.
3. The maximum speed established by the Navy Command in a port or less than 200m from the coast is 3 knots. Exceeding the established limit is prohibited, as is the practice of water skiing or dragging any floating element.
4. It is forbidden to exceed the distance of one mile from the coast.
5. The area for bathers must be respected, always anchoring outside the beacon buoys of the beaches and maintaining a safe distance from the buoys and boats with the diver’s flag.
6. The lessee assumes all responsibility for fine, penalty, loss or damage caused or derived from the violation of any clause of this contract and / or for any of the violations of current Spanish and international laws and, specifically, against the laws fishing, underwater fishing, search for archaeological remains or marine regulations committed during the term of the contract.
7. The boat will be delivered and returned at the base port, the Port of Ciutadella de Menorca. The delivery will be made from 10:00 a.m. and the return at 6:00 p.m., unless otherwise established in the private contract.
8. The boat will be returned, with all its equipment and in the same conditions in which it was delivered, on the date and time stipulated in the contract. In case of delay in the return or in a place other than the one stipulated, the company will not return the deposit until the lessee pays all the expenses necessary for the trip to the base port, in addition to the days, failing that, hours used in the aforementioned .
9. The boat is obliged to always spend the night in its base port, or where appropriate, in an approved mooring, always having notified the company in advance and that it has given its consent. In case of compliance, the lessee will bear all the expenses and will be responsible for any claim in its entirety, as well as the losses to which it conditions the leasing company.
10. The practice of water skiing or the dragging of any floating element or equivalent is prohibited.
11. The improper use of the boat will entitle any person authorized by the company to withhold it without the right to refund the amount of the rent to the lessee.
12. The rental price does not include fuel; The boat will be delivered with a full tank and must be returned in the same conditions. As a general rule, it will be the lessee who must refuel. If the full fuel tanks are not returned, the company will retain the deposit until the amount of fuel consumed and its service are paid.
13. Rates include comprehensive insurance with excess. Said franchise will be different depending on the boat model, and in any case its amount will be indicated in the particular contract.
14. The propellers, the sun awning, the mats and the punctures in the tire are completely excluded from the Boat Insurance, the lessee being responsible for their condition during the contract period.
15. The Insurance is not responsible for any damage caused to the boat or its material due to negligence, misuse or lack of care during the term of the contract, so that expenses and damages, if any, would be borne by the lessee.
16. The tenant will make a deposit on a credit card before the start of the rental, as a guarantee of compliance with the general clauses and compliance with the contract. This deposit will be returned at the end of the contract once the relevant checks have been made.
17. The company does not assume any responsibility for damages or losses in any of the goods left, stored or that the tenant or another person forgets, keeps or transported on the boat, during or after the rental ends. The lessee assumes the risk of such losses and exempts the company from any claim of the same and undertakes to keep it free and undamaged from any claim that occurs for this cause, for delay or delay as a result of damage to the boat, and even the possible change in the state of the sea caused by unforeseen meteorological causes once the boat has put to sea.
In the event that the vessel cannot return to port by its own means and needs assistance due to mechanical breakdown, the client may only claim, depending on each case, up to a maximum of 50% of the amount paid. If the previous case is due to meteorological causes or another reason beyond the control of the company, it will not be responsible for the refund of any amount.
18. The company rents its boats in accordance with current rates (VAT included in the price).
Reservations will only be accepted if they are accompanied by 50% of the total rental amount, if the tenant has completed and signed the reservation document and if they have accredited their qualification. Payments will be made in advance, by transfer, cash or credit card. In the specific case of bank transfers and income, the company will not be responsible for possible commissions or similar charges for such operation.
19. The rest of the amount will be paid before the departure of the boat, at the time the contract is formalized.
In case of possible cancellations due to personal causes of the tenant, the company will charge:
1. 10% of the total rent if the cancellation is made up to 30 days before sailing.
2. 25% of the total rent if the cancellation is made between 30 and 15 days before sailing.
3. 50% of the total rent if the cancellation is made less than 15 days before sailing.
4. 100% of the total rent if the cancellation is made the day before or the same day of sailing.
In case of bad sea conditions or bad weather forecast, the company will recommend that the rental not be carried out, since it could be dangerous for the integrity of the people and the amount of the reservation will be returned if it has not been postponed. rent for another day available.
No cancellation due to Covid-19 will be penalized, returning the total amount entered as confirmation of the reservation
20. The general rental conditions of the company MENORCABOATS SLU may be altered by the COVID-19 Regulation, applicable in the rental period, prevailing over any others, exonerating the tenant company from any responsibility for modifying said conditions ( number of places, hours, security or any other).
The rental prices are per boat model, not being subject to other elements that may be altered by the extraordinary situation of COVID-19
21. In accordance with the provisions of current regulations on Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that your data will be incorporated into the treatment system owned by MENORCABOATS SL with CIF B07924004 and registered office located in CL. LEPANTO, 10 07760, CIUTADELLA DE MENORCA (ILLES BALEARS), in order to meet the commitments derived from the contract signed between both parties for the rental of the boat. In compliance with current regulations, MENORCABOATS SL informs that the data will be kept for a legally established period.
With this clause you are informed that your data will be communicated if necessary to public administrations and to all those entities with which communication is necessary in order to comply with the provision of the aforementioned service. The fact of not providing the data to the aforementioned entities implies that the provision of the services object of this contract cannot be fulfilled.
In turn, we inform you that you can contact the Data Protection Delegate of MENORCABOATS SL, by writing to the email address email@example.com or by phone 902877192.
MENORCABOATS SL informs that it will proceed to treat the data in a lawful, loyal, transparent, adequate, pertinent, limited, exact and updated manner. That is why MENORCABOATS SL undertakes to adopt all reasonable measures so that these are suppressed or rectified without delay when they are inaccurate.
In accordance with the rights conferred by current regulations on data protection, you may exercise the rights of access, rectification, limitation of treatment, deletion, portability and opposition to the processing of your personal data as well as the consent given for the treatment of the same, directing your request to the postal address indicated above or to the email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can go to the competent Control Authority to present the claim that you consider appropriate.
Lastly, MENORCABOATS SL informs that by signing this document it grants explicit consent for the processing of the aforementioned data.
22. This agreement is governed by Spanish law and in the event of a dispute, the courts of Menorca will be consulted for their discretion.
We ask you to comply with the provisions and enjoy the boat